Unsere Website, https://thelivingarchives.org (im folgenden: “Die Website”) verwendet Cookies und ähnliche Technologien (der Einfachheit halber werden all diese unter “Cookies” zusammengefasst). Cookies werden außerdem von uns beauftragten Drittparteien platziert. In dem unten stehendem Dokument informieren wir dich über die Verwendung von Cookies auf unserer Website.
2. What are ‘cookies’
A cookie is a simple small file that can be sent with the pages of an internet address and stored by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored in it may be sent to our or relevant third party servers during subsequent visits.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code that allows our website to function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an web beacon?
A web beacon (also called a pixel tag) is a small invisible text fragment or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on the website. To make this possible, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, when you visit our website, you don’t have to repeatedly enter the same information, or your items remain in your shopping cart until you pay, for example. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analatical cookies
As statistics are collected anonymously, no permission is required to place analytical cookies.
6. Placed Cookies
8. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is used, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to amend, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the end of this Cookie Statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear it, but you also have the right to address it to the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
9. activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also choose not to allow certain cookies to be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message every time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again when you visit our website again.